Monday, December 6, 2010

today's kitchen store.

Today's Kitchen Store



If you haven't heard, there is a new kitchen store in downtown Wooster! Today's Kitchen Store is located on the square across from the Rubbermaid Store! The atmosphere at the store is fun and very modern. There are many unique cooking products/tools, cookbooks and spices/condiments! The store also has a very cute supply of kid size aprons and chef hats!!

I signed up for the first cooking class offered: Appetizers! The class was very interesting and the store supplied the recipes being prepared. I felt very comfortable asking questions and felt apart of the whole experience. I was able to sit at the counter which is right in front of the chef - (I recommend arriving early to any class so you are able to sit at the counter. A few people behind me couldn't see as well!) I look forward to future classes and if you have an idea for a cooking class the owners are more than willing to take suggestions!! You can find Today's Kitchen Store on the web: www.todayskitchenstore.com

by phone: 330.601.1331 or on Facebook: Today's Kitchen Store

I can't wait for the Preschool Cookie class! See you there!!

-Jen Shutt

No comments:

Post a Comment