Tuesday, February 8, 2011

getting crafty!

so now that i'm not spending all my time on facebook, i'm looking at craft blogs more... it's feeding my desire to create. a few weeks ago, i stumbled across this super cute snowman made of mini-cookies and candy. it's been on my mind lately, and so this afternoon, we attempted it. if you'd like to try it out, it's a great post-lunch activity, as there are lots of broken pieces of cookie and extra "carrot noses" to be eaten. we subbed in some orange tic-tacs for the noses, and should have laid down wax paper on our cutting board. other than those, this is a craft with a definite can-do factor. :)

now to change over from snowman to something for valentine's day... :)

1 comment:

  1. those snowmen are so cute!
    jen, i learn much more cool and useful things on blogs than fb! :)
    I'll send you some of my favorite crafty, food, fashion, frugal blogs sometime.

    ReplyDelete