Monday, May 30, 2011

Father's day gift ideas.

Here is a whole boatload of great ideas for father's day.
Last year, i took pics of the dog and my two kids with the letters d (my dog and daughter held that one in seperate pics) and a (my son held that one) and then i added them to a picture frame with three framed slots to spell out "dad". I really liked the way it turned out, and i saved the letters to do it again this year. I figure that it will chronicle the kids growth through the years, and will take up some of the empty space on his office walls. Adding in the dog gave some comic relief, but if you only have two kids, you can have them hold the letter a together. Really, any combo would work.
A great variation of it is for the grandpas or pawpaws of the world, with all the grandkids. And grand dogs. :)

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment